Saturday, February 25, 2012

Forgot the Snow Clothes!

The girls had so much fun at the snow a couple weeks ago, we decided to go again to get some more use out of their snow clothes. We loaded up the car with saucer and all, drove a little over an hour to our spot when I realized I forgot to pack the snow pants! This was the very reason we have been putting off going to the snow. The girls were so disappointed because they couldn't make snow angels, or really play in the snow. They were able to slide down the saucer for a little while until their pants started to get wet. Then we find out that my younger daughter's gloves were not water proof. We literally were wringing them out. I think we stayed about an 1 1/2 hours before we all were freezing and getting wet. I'll try for a better experience next time and remember EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment