Saturday, May 21, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award


I got a blog award from The Steady Hand!
Thank you very much for this fun surprise!



Here are the official rules:

•Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
•Tell your readers seven (7) things about you.
•Give this award to fifteen (15) recently discovered bloggers.
•Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news.



Okay 7 Things about me:

1. I love 80's music, especially U2

2. I love fish crackers! My parents get me a big box for my birthday and Christmas

3. I check Accuweather.com everyday for weather updates.

4. My favorite time of day is when the girls go to bed; so I can relax.

5. I don't like to go shopping! I do like to shop online.

6. Wish I had more time to clean my house

7. Like to visit new places and try new things


15 other Blogs I think you should have a look at:
1.
Crafty Kids 101
2. Fun Frugal Mommy
3. At Home with Michelle
4.
The Simple Buffalo Life
5.
And We're Off Too...
6. Coffee & Camo
7 . Melomamma
8.
Mom Blog of Two Little Misters
9. Sounds Like Crazy
10. From the Mudroom
11. Joyful Mommies
12.
From New York to Italy
13. Jenny Sulpizio
14.
My DIY Life
15. My Cup 2 Yours



3 comments: