Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools Dinner


My girls loved the April Fools dinner I gave them last year, which was an Oreo cookie dinner with a breakfast for dessert.

This year, I wanted to do something a little different using the same concept. My 6 year old wanted a fruit salad to be apart of the special dinner. I couldn't believe my ears. She actually asked for something healthy to eat. I made sure to incorporate a fruit salad into the dinner. Here was the dinner menu.

Appetizer: Fruit salad (bananas, apples and strawberries over angel food cake, covered with whip cream.

Dinner: Eggs (melted marshmallow with a yellow M&M in the middle) & bacon (a mini Milky Way smashed and stretched out. This idea was from Family Fun. (Picture above shows different ingredients to make the same dish)

Dessert: Scrambled eggs and an English Muffin

April Fools!

No comments:

Post a Comment