Thursday, March 10, 2011

Finding Cheaper Gas


Gas prices are climbing higher and higher. Ugg! By shopping around, you can save money everytime you go to the pump. Although, I don't want to pay an arm and a leg at the pump; I also don't waste my gas driving 5 miles out of my way to get to the cheapest station to save a quarter at the pump. I do like to see where I can get the cheapest gas in the areas I drive by the most. The easiest way to find cheaper gas is to look online.
A great site is Gasbuddy.com. Find your location and do a seach for your local gas prices. Everyday people enter these prices as an incentive to win prizes such as free gas. If you want to try win prizes too; just sign up and start entering gas prices for points. So far in my area, Sams Club and Costco have the cheapest price at $3.83 per gallon

3 comments:

  1. Who would have ever thought $3.83 a gallon would be cheap? Thanks for the tip and the follow. I'm following back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're are also really handy if you're concerned about streaming safely on the web, thanks to the encryption they use to hide your details. And the best won't log your personal information, either. We've tested hundreds of VPNs and can recommend these as the best VPN services currently available: Streaming service DAZN has added yet another event to its ever growing roster with the Alvarez vs Jacobs fight. This time the main fight should start at 11.30pm ET, 8.30pm PT.
    How To watch Canelo Alvarez vs Daniel Jacobs

    ReplyDelete